The Personnel Group is a registered partner of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Helping you to prepare and find a suitable job that is right for you, is what we love to do. We have developed our services and processes around the fundamental notion that you are in charge of your employment future – My Future, My Choice.
We have collaborated and designed a specific program called Finding and keeping a job for NDIS participants. Finding and keeping a job focuses on exploring a range of work experiences for an individual and developing their skills to enter the workforce.
When we have found you a meaningful job, we will be there for you to provide onsite work support and mentoring, for as long as you need.
What will Finding and keeping a job program provide?
- One-on-one support in identifying career goals.
- Therapeutic supports to strengthen the skills you need for find and keep a job.
- An individualised program consisting of up to 15-20 hours per week of practical developmental activities.
- Work experience opportunities including one-on-one onsite support.
- Monthly program reviews and updating of individual plan, plus much more.
Want to work? Let’s get started.