Transition to Work (TtW)
Sometimes when young people leave school early, it can be hard finding a job or to figure out what’s next?
If you’re aged between 15-24 years and haven’t completed year 12, our free Transition to Work program may be right for you.
Transition to Work is a specialised employment program that helps young people to find employment and/or reconnect with education.
We will work with you on a one-on-one basis, to develop your knowledge, practical skills and experience required to kick start your career. As part of the Transition to Work program we will:
- Address any barriers that are preventing you from being able to work
- Develop a resume
- Develop your skills need when approaching employers to find work
- Build your work-related skills such communication, time management and reliability
- Discuss with you what career paths are of interest to you and develop a strategy to get there
- Enrol you in education either at TAFE or an online course, and support you with your study so that you successfully complete the course
- Find an awesome job that you rock at
The Transition to Work program is run by The Personnel Group in the Albury, Lavington, Wodonga, Wangaratta, Benalla, Yarrawonga, Griffith and Wagga Wagga areas.
We are a member of CoAct a national network of embedded community service providers that work together to create social and economic opportunities for Australia’s disadvantaged.
Want to work? Let’s get started.