Transition to Work (TtW)
Sometimes when young people leave school early, it can be hard finding a job or to figure out what’s next?
If you’re aged between 15-21 years and haven’t completed year 12, our free Transition to Work program may be right for you.
Transition to Work is a specialised employment program that helps young people to find employment and/or reconnect with education.
We will work with you on a one-on-one basis, to develop your knowledge, practical skills and experience required to kick start your career. As part of the Transition to Work program we will:
- Address any barriers that are preventing you from being able to work
- Develop a resume
- Develop your skills need when approaching employers to find work
- Build your work-related skills such communication, time management and reliability
- Discuss with you what career paths are of interest to you and develop a strategy to get there
- Enrol you in education either at TAFE or an online course, and support you with your study so that you successfully complete the course
- Find an awesome job that you rock at
We are a member of CoAct a national network of embedded community service providers that work together to create social and economic opportunities for Australia’s disadvantaged.
Want to work? Let’s get started.