Transition to Work (TtW)
If you’re aged between 15 and 24 and and want to get a job The Personnel Group’s Transition to Work might be just the thing you need. Our Transition to Work is about building your skills, confidence and readiness to help you get into work or education, including apprenticeships or traineeships.
We tailor the program so you get practical skills, education or training, work experience and we connect you with local businesses who are hiring. You don’t need to be receiving income support to participate in this service, but there are some eligibility requirements that apply. Our Transition to Work is available to young people living in the Albury, Wodonga, Wangaratta, Benalla, Yarrawonga, Wagga Wagga, Griffith and Leeton areas. Eligibility criteria applies.
To be eligible for the Transition to Work program, you need to be:
- Aged between 15-24 years old
- An Australian citizen, or
- The holder of a permanent, special or nominated visa such as a New Zealand Special Category Visa, Temporary Protection Visa or Safe Haven Visa
- Whether or not you have been employed in the last 6 months
- If you receive any Centrelink payments like Youth Allowance
- If you have completed year 12 or a certificate III
- Whether you are currently receiving services from another employment provider
If you’re ready and motivated then complete the form below and we’ll get in touch to have a chat.
We can help with it all.
Build your work-related skills such as communication, time management and reliability.
Discuss with you what career paths are of interest to you and develop a strategy to get there.
Enrol you in education either at TAFE or an online course, and support you with your study.
Find an awesome job that you rock at.
We are a member of CoAct a national network of embedded community service providers that work together to create social and economic opportunities for Australia’s disadvantaged.