Career Transition Assistance
Let’s make things happen!
If you’re 45 years and over, and registered with a jobactive provider, then you are eligible to participate in our new Career Transition Assistance (CTA) program. Best of all, you can join anytime!
What is CTA?
Career Transition Assistance (CTA) is a new initiative designed to build your pre-employment skills, including digital literacy. The program will provide mature aged jobseekers with increased and enhanced knowledge and skills to help you gain a competitive edge in the job market.
CTA is an 8 module training program conducted over 8 weeks, approximately 10 hours per week.
- Develop your career goals aligned with life experience and skills
- Practice and enhance your job interview skills
- Learn to identify and articulate your transferable skills
- Learn to navigate the modern job application process
- Enhance your digital literacy skills required for the modern workplace
- Learn how to construct a customised digital professional profile, resume and cover letter
- Undertake accredited first aid training
- Receive a comprehensive career pathway play tailored to you.
To find out more about the CTA program or to register your interest, click here to get in touch.
We are a member of CoAct a national network of embedded community service providers that work together to create social and economic opportunities for Australia’s disadvantaged.
Get in Touch!
Complete the information below and we’ll get in touch with you about our CTA program.
Want to work? Let’s get started.