Career Transition Assistance
Let’s make things happen!
If you’re 45 years and over, and registered with a jobactive provider, then you are eligible to participate in our our Career Transition Assistance (CTA) program. Best of all, you can join anytime and it’s FREE!
What is CTA?
Career Transition Assistance (CTA) is designed to build your pre-employment skills, including digital literacy. The program will provide mature aged jobseekers with increased and enhanced knowledge and skills to help you gain a competitive edge in the job market.
CTA is an 8 module training program conducted over 8 weeks, approximately 10 hours per week. The training will be delivered online utilising Zoom conferencing and self-directed learning modules, plus a one-on-one phone or zoom session each week.
The 8 learning modules will help you: Understand the local job market, including local onsite employer visits.
- Develop your career goals aligned with life experience and skills
- Practice and enhance your job interview skills
- Learn to identify and articulate your transferable skills
- Learn to navigate the modern job application process
- Enhance your digital literacy skills required for the modern workplace
- Learn how to construct a customised digital professional profile, resume and cover letter
- Undertake accredited first aid training
- Receive a comprehensive career pathway play tailored to you.
Upon completion of this course, you will be armed with the skills that will greatly assist you with your job search.
If you would like more information, download our CTA flyer by clicking here or complete the form below so we can contact you to answer your questions.
Want to work? Let’s get started.