Enter to WIN!
WIN 1 of 3 JB Hi Fi gift cards!
We’re giving away 3 x $100 JB Hi Fi vouchers to 3 lucky winners.
Ready to win? Tell us in 25 words or less what you would expect from your disability employment service provider?
Contest is open to Job Futures Virtual Expo participants only. Entries close: December 9 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Personnel Group, Level 5, 111-113 Hume St, Wodonga, 3690.
3. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion only and will not pass on your personal information to any third parties. By entering the competition you give permission for The Promoter to send you information about its services.
4. The promotional period begins at 9am AEST on Wednesday 9 September, 2020 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on Wednesday 9 December, 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
5. Entries are open to individuals who registered to participate in the 2020 Future Choices Virtual Transition Expo 2020. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and third parties associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, or grandparent.
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must answer the following question ‘what would you expect from a Disability Employment Service? In 25 words or less as part of the registration process.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries in the one Promotional Period are permitted.
10. The three winners of the Promotion shall be judged by the Promoter to have the most creative answers as The Promotion is a game of skill.
11. The judging will take place at 9:00am AEST on Thursday 4th December, 2020 at Level 5, 111-113 Hume St Wodonga. The winners will be notified by phone and email and announced on The Personnel Group’s website www.personnelgroup.com.au All prizes will be mailed to the three winning entrants. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The three winners as judged by the Promoter will each win the prize. The three individual prizes consist on a $100 JB Hi-Fi gift voucher.
13. Total prize pool is valued at up to AUD$300. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.