There are many different roles at The Personnel Group, with vacancies advertised in local newspapers, through Seek and on our website.
Our customer focused service delivery role are listed below, these positions account for over 50% of our staffing numbers.
Responsible for assisting jobseekers with a disability or a mental health condition achieve their employment goals.To assist participants to address vocational barriers through internal and external training and create referrals to service providers to address non vocational barriers to gain and sustain employment.
- Source and identify employment opportunities for TPG participants
- Manage participant caseload to ensure a good working relationship is achieved between the participant and Case Manager.
Manage a caseload of job ready participants, create vacancies and place jobseekers with a disability in employment to achieve their career goals. To create sustainable employer relationships, service provider partnerships and community relationships that create employment opportunities for clients while promoting and assisting employers to gain valuable employees through workplace diversity inline with TPG’s vision and purpose
- Source and identify employment opportunities for participants.
- Manage caseload to ensure that participants are continually moving forward towards employment.
- Source, identify and secure Personnel Recruitment (PR) fee for service vacancies.
Workplace Support Officer
Manage and support jobseekers with a disability or mental health condition in achieving their employment goals by providing on and off site support as guided by the Employment Pathway Plan and employer requirements.
- Manage and support participant case load to assist participants in achieving their employment goals.
- Provide appropriate follow up with employer and participant when employment position terminates to ensure all possible learning’s are taken from the situation.
- Provide on site specific training support and monitoring to ensure that the participant is comfortable in the role and that the employer productivity requirements are being met.
- Develop and foster positive relationships with employers by providing appropriate support and value added servicing to ensure a long term successful relationship.
Provide office management, reception and administration to ensure a professional level of service for both clients and staff is achieved and maintained.
- Provide administration support to the site.
- Coordinate the professional and efficient running of the office reception including meeting and greeting of clients, screening of calls and appropriate direction of calls to relevant staff members.
- Provide assistance as required with the delivery of the Disability Employment Service.
- Assist with the direct registration of new participants by completing required documentation and commencing the participant.
The Personnel Group offers employees a great range of benefits, from training & professional development, Salary packaging, Employee Assistance program and Health & Wellbeing provisions. Some of these are detailed below, and we're always looking for new ways to make working with The Personnel group a rewarding experience.
Training and Professional Development
The Personnel Group encourages professional development in all staff, and provides the following avenues to achieve skills development of staff.
Training Courses offered are:
- Disability Awareness Training/Opening Doors to People with a Disability
- Reverse Marketing Training
- Mental Health First
- Senior First Aid
- Units in Certificate IV in Employment Services
- Diploma of Management
Employee Assistance Program
This is a counseling service provided in confidence by an external provider. It’s available for employees and their family members who need help managing work-related or personal life concerns that may be affecting their work performance.
The taxation laws provide tax concessions for not-for-profit organisations. One such concession is an exemption from Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT). This means that as an employee, part of your wages can be paid as a reimbursement of your personal expenses and no income tax is payable on this money. In effect, part of your wage is paid tax free each pay day.
Health and Wellbeing Program
Incentives and activities sponsored by The Personnel Group to increase staffs activity and wellbeing in the workplace.