What is the Build a Career Program?
Build a Career Program is designed to provide its participants with exposure to employment through work experience and work tasters.
Any Post School or non DES program participants who are assessed as capable of obtaining employment within the next 12 months are eligible for this program.
What Build a Career will provide
- A 12 month individualised program to assist participants achieve long term sustainable employment
- Pre-employment skills including; resume building and interview training, skills and techniques
- Intensive one on one career counselling and onsite training support
- One on one career development and coaching
- Guided workplace tours and work experience in a variety of industries
- Opportunities for paid employment
- Ongoing intensive one on one support for the duration of the program