The Personnel Group has developed the Graduate Mentoring Program to provide graduates with a one-on-one mentoring relationship with an experienced mentor, in the graduate's chosen field.
The Graduate Mentoring Program is a unique opportunity for current graduates to connect with experienced people and employers in their community to help better navigate the transition from study to work.
Aims and Benefits of the Program:
- To assist the mentee (graduate) to develop their professional identity and network
- Clarify the mentee’s career direction and objectives
- Increase confidence and communication skills
- Gain awareness of expectations, practices and norms of their chosen profession
- Allow the mentee to access the accumulated knowledge of the mentor
- Develop new networks
- Received encouragement and support to achieve goals