To be eligible for Disability Employment Services you must:
- Have a permanent, or potentially permanent disability [for example sensory, physical, psychiatric, intellectual, neurological or acquired brain injury] or a mental health condition
- Be assessed as eligible by an independent Job Capacity Assessor or through another process, ESaT
- Require support for more than six months after placement in employment or require specialist assistance in order to meet participation requirements
- Have an assessed future work capacity of eight or more hours per week
- Require long term support in the workplace and/or are unable to work at full wages.
- You do not need to be receiving income support payments to be eligible for our service or be eligible for direct registration as a school leaver or other special class job seeker.