Helping Young People Find Work
15-21 years old?
Not currently studying or working?
Need help finding a job or figuring out what’s next?
Not currently with a jobactive provider?
We may be able to help
The Transition to Work Programme at The Personnel Group helps young people to find and maintain employment or reconnect with education. The Transition to Work Programme will work with each young person on a one-on-one basis to help develop the knowledge, practical skills and experience needed to kick-start their careers. As part of the Transition to Work Programme young people receive support to:
- Address any barriers that are preventing a young person from being able to work
- Develop a resume
- Develop the skills needed when approaching employers to find work and in an interview
- Build work-related skills such as communication, time management and reliability
- Figure out what career paths are of interest and develop the strategy to get there
- Enrol in education either at TAFE or online and then successfully complete the course
- Find a job and then keep the job
Since March 2016, Transition to Work at The Personnel Group has worked with over 1,500 young people across Benalla, Wangaratta, Wodonga, Albury, Lavington, Griffith & Wagga Wagga.